Passion Project Expo 2013

We started with blogs, but then we didn’t have the time or interest.  So we start making batch games.  Batch is a coding program, which is like a CMD.  –Tiernan & Evan

I did a scale model of the Parthenon which has columns and a removable roof.  I built it with a scale on 5mm : 1 m. – Olivia

I tried baking with bacon.  I made cookies, brownies, and different ways to cook bacon like candied bacon. – Dakota

Our passion project was we made a fake news cast with commercials, the weather forecast, fashion segment, breaking news and bloopers.  – Chiara & MaddieIMG_3227_edited

My passion project was to create Sketch Up models of different buildings and my own designs. – Roger

I did programming and I made a variety of games.  I programmed in Batch and Lua.  I’m learning C# now. –Mark

I made a Lego robot made out of Lego Mindstorm that plays Rock, Paper, Scissor.  It is programmed to do random selection and I made it without instructions. – Jackson

I built and paint a model of a Lamborghini Countach LP1. –Evan

I maintained a blog of my writing and current events.  I am writing two novels right now – one is about Theban Tormentor and the other is on the Great Cataclysm. See more on my blog here. – Rex

We made a blog on Minecraft for Beginners. Check out our blog. – Josh & Liam

I did a blog on supernatural creatures, places and events. – Ted

I did a hockey pool.  There were 3 different hockey pools with more than 30 teams.  –Connor

We made movie trailers for random short movies we made. – Lucy & Sarah

I made a visual presentation of the story of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. – Dayna

I did Sketch Up Dream Room for my project.  I had bunk beds, dressers and bean bag chairs. – Giuliano

We made a website that was linked to a series of servers that we hosted.  –Mason, Evan, Alex, Liam

We did dessert recipes.  My favourite was Oreo cookie balls. It basically was cheesecake only in the shape of balls and it had crushed oreo cookies crushed into it with a chocolate coating. – Sarah & Jennifer

I created a quiz using Batch.  The quiz was on math concepts. – Christopher

I silk screened a bunch of t-shirts and fabric.  My favourite was a maple leaf design. –Dahlia

I wrote two stories. One is a remix of Repunzel  and the other was about a museum field trip. – Bridget

I did game play of a World of Tanks game.  – Ethan

We made music videos and our favourite was “Dreams Come True” – Maggie, Jaxsyn, Vanessa, LeahIMG_3258

I did mixed media crafting.  I like working non-traditional jewelry making. – Chandra

I read books and wrote reviews. My favourite books were the Percy Jackson series. – Kevin

I made a bow and made a presentation about how I carved the wood. –Kate

We did a website on nail design and step by step instructions.  – Mia & Brianna

We did opposites in painting.  We focused on different painting techniques and made jewelry.  –Olivia & Elisa

I did abstract art work.  – Kylee

I did abstract art too. – Christine

We made different designs of friendship bracelets. – Tara & Eunice

I made an apple raspberry pie using raspberries grown in my own garden.  – Max

One thought on “Passion Project Expo 2013